[geos-devel] latest geos cvs breaks on make

Heitzso heitzso at growthmodels.com
Sat Aug 16 20:43:07 EDT 2003

Thanks for the heads-up.  I'm not used to pulling
from CVS and working in a pre-./configure environment.

Running the autogen.sh script first on a clean
(fresh from cvs) tree I get further, but make still
crashes during compile of:
	Coordinate.cpp
on line 6.  Error is unable to convert the
coordinate(nan, nan, nan) to geos::Cordinate&

Hope this is of use.

Line 199 had a trivial complaint re missing newline
at end of file.

Heitzso