[geos-devel] latest geos cvs breaks on make

Paul Ramsey pramsey at refractions.net
Sun Aug 17 14:44:43 EDT 2003

I have committed the patch, with some changes:
The references in source/Makefile.am to directories with no Makefile.am
themselves have been removed.
The top level Makefile.am has had the reference to the 'except' directory
removed.

I have also committed some file removals to hopefully address Norman's troubles
with cvs diff. Incidentally, I find unified diffs (-u) way way easier to read
through.

geos now compiles cleanly for me and runs the usual test suites.

Paul