[geos-devel] latest geos cvs breaks on make

Heitzso heitzso at growthmodels.com
Mon Aug 18 11:44:11 EDT 2003

I changed over to gcc 3.3 from gcc 2.95 on my
debian-testing system and then updated geos
tree from cvs.

The 'make build' (after autogen.sh, ./configure, etc.)
is running fine now.

Would it be useful for me to rebuild with 2.95
to see if that's what broke my 'make build' earlier?
If it was the version of gcc that breaks geos
it would be useful to doc that, and I'm willing
to run the test if that's a possibility.  Someone
let me know.

Heitzso