[geos-devel] PostGIS Exception Catching

David Blasby dblasby at refractions.net
Mon Jun 2 13:27:32 EDT 2003

Paul Ramsey wrote:
> Well, since the underlying GEOS code is throwing an exception which
> probably contains a little descriptive text, perhaps parrotting the GEOS
> information would be a good first step.

As it stands now, there is no exception information comming out of geos.

I'm using

try
    {
    }
catch (...)
{
}

So I dont know what being thrown from geos.

I think Yuri's todo list has items to make sure that type-catchable
exception are thrown.  Once that is done, I will have to re-write the
exception thowing/catching/reporting code substantially.

dave