[geos-devel] Almost Release Time

Martin Davis mbdavis at VividSolutions.com
Tue Jun 24 11:18:27 EDT 2003

Yury is working on memory mngmt fixes right now (which we would all know if he'd posted a status report this week - Yury, could you please do that?).  Not sure what the ETA is - Yury, do you have an estimate?

Martin Davis, Senior Technical Architect
Vivid Solutions Inc.
Suite #1A-2328 Government Street   Victoria, B.C.   V8T 5G5
Phone: (250) 385 6040    Fax: (250) 385 6046