[geos-devel] Re: GEOS Status (Sunday, Mar. 9)

Yury A. Bychkov me at yury.ca
Mon Mar 10 23:38:56 EST 2003

Tomorrow I am going to ASI Exchange in Vancouver, so I'll not have that much
time to work on GEOS this week. This week I should be able to finish 2 remaining
index packages and write a new example program and probably port enough of the
operation/Overlay to run the isValid(). Next week I should be able to finish the
Overlay and items 3-4.

Yury