[geos-devel] is this a bug polygon intersection?

strk strk at keybit.net
Thu Nov 13 10:50:05 EST 2003

I've spent more then 3 hours trying to figure out how to run JTS.
And I failed. Free java VM and compilers are not able to run it.

I think downloading the latest JDK from sun whould do the trick,
but since I've seen a 16MB for an old Swing package I assume that
would take a couple of days...

Java is an ugly beast !

Any success stories about this ?

--strk;

strk wrote:
> mbdavis wrote:
> > JTS has the TestBuilder (which is a GUI) and the TestRunner (which reads XML files).  Check the doc for more details.
>
> Thanks for the answer.
> I'm trying to run it with kaffe, but I think Swing is missing:
>
> 	java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: javax/swing/JFrame
>
> Do you knwo where can I get it ?
>
> thanks.
>
> --strk;

pallamondo.net  <-- take a look !