[geos-devel] Documentation

strk strk at keybit.net
Tue Oct 7 17:23:35 EDT 2003

I feel the same exact need. I'm still cascade-patching GEOS to
reflect getCoordinates() change to return a copy of the actual
set, which I'm not sure its the correct behaviour.
Who is responsible for GEOS overall architecture ?

PS: I will try adding an example.cpp file containing what I've
understood so far ...

--strk;