AW: [geos-devel] automake error??

Paul Ramsey pramsey at refractions.net
Tue Sep 2 12:05:55 EDT 2003

If you are going to run autogen.sh, you should really replace the stock
automake, libtool, aclocal and autoconf with the latest versions. It
works much much nicer then. Just "rpm -e" the old ones and install the
new ones from source.

Failing that, the CVS daily snaphot now includes a ./configure script
which hopefully should be plug'n'play.

P.