[geos-devel] help for installing geos on hpux

Paul Ramsey pramsey at refractions.net
Thu Aug 19 23:59:00 EDT 2004

Luis,
The error looks like your compiler croaking unpleasantly. I have seen
this from time to time, but usually on new code and an old compiler.
(Compiling PostgreSQL 7.4 on OS/X 10.2 does something like this to me.)
I am afraid I have no magic answer. Try a slightly older gcc? Make sure
your tool chain is consistent (I have found various combinations of
linkers and compilers on solaris give different results). Try try again.
Yours,
Paul