[geos-devel] Python interface to GEOS 1.0

Paul Ramsey pramsey at refractions.net
Tue Jul 13 13:09:59 EDT 2004

Sean,
Definately interested. Could you get together w/ strk and agree on a
directory layout for the SWIG wrappers, since once we have SWIG, I
assume we'll gradually acquire bindings for all the other SWIG-supported
languages. When you have he have agreement on how to layout the
contribution I'll set you up with write access to the repository.
Thanks!
Paul