[geos-devel] GEOS documentation

strk strk at keybit.net
Mon Jul 19 10:54:24 EDT 2004

I've been reducing GEOS documentation to expose a
minimum API. I belive in this way we can more easily
avoid future code breaks still keeping the important
functionalities documented.

Current documentation covers a subset of the classes
accessible including geos.h, and a few other needed
to understand return types (HCoordinate and NonRapresentableException).

On request I'd check and add other classes documentation,
probably also providing 'wrapper' header files for
functionality subsets access (geos/index.h or similar).

Please take a look at the generated documentation.