[geos-devel] Windows build for geos 2.0.x

sherman at mrcc.com sherman at mrcc.com
Fri Oct 22 12:18:54 EDT 2004

Greetings,
I am interested in finding out if anyone has successfully built GEOS 2.x
on WIN32 (native, not cygwin). I took a look through the list archives
and found a few questions regarding building on windows but didn't find
any reports of success.

QGIS now uses GEOS to identify and select features and we plan to
incorporate more functionality as well. This works fine on Linux of
course but I am in need of a GEOS build on WIN32.

Comments, suggestions, help, and DLLs welcomed!

Thanks,
-gary

Gary Sherman