[geos-devel] Windows build for geos 2.0.x

Paul Ramsey pramsey at refractions.net
Fri Oct 22 12:47:30 EDT 2004

GEOS was originally developed is MSVC++, so there should hopefully not
be any major issues w/ compilation under microsoft native. Probably just
the footslog of building a project or nmake file is required.

Actually check w/ the postgis list, as the guys doing windows native
pgsql/postgis must have also done windows native geos.

Paul