[geos-devel] destroying a Polygonizer

strk at refractions.net strk at refractions.net
Tue Oct 26 12:05:25 EDT 2004

Carlos,
I've found and fixed some bugs in the Polygonizer code.

I dunno if this is nice to have but I've implemented the polygonizer
so that the getInvalidRingLines caller gets ownership of them, and
in case noone asks for them they are destroied at object destruction
time. This has the side-effect of allowing the call to be performed
only once (subsequent calls will get NULL).

Anyway, please try your code now and any suggestion on the
reported semantic is *very* welcome.

--strk;