[geos-devel] Compiling on Solaris

Joshua Buysse buysse at socsci.umn.edu
Sat Sep 11 11:57:44 EDT 2004

All right.  Using similar patches to 2.0.0, it does work correctly and
passes the tests under Solaris, using Sun's compilers and
CFLAGS='-fast', both on x86 and sparc.

It does work correctly, and I can use geos-2.0.0 now that PostGIS 0.9
is released.  The package should be available from blastwave.org within
a couple of days.

Patch attached.  Thanks.

-Josh