[geos-devel] FIXED: problem with GEOS buffer(0) -- JTS works

strk at refractions.net strk at refractions.net
Mon Aug 22 18:20:22 EDT 2005

On Mon, Aug 22, 2005 at 02:36:27PM -0400, dblasby at openplans.org wrote:
> >>Could you generate a new windows libgeos.dll?
> >
> >Me ? Never did and hopefully never will  :)
>
> Is there anyone who can generate one?
>
> If not, how do you get postgis to use JTS instead of GEOS? I think strk
> said this was possible.

I'm sure someone will do it as soon as 2.1.4 release is out.
Anyway, trying out JTS is worth it. Did you handle to compile
libjts? If you did you can set USE_JTS=1 in the Makefile
and rebuild postgis. With code from the head branch (of postgis)
you'll see JTS version from postgis_full_version(). Latest
release won't tell you you're using JTS.