[geos-devel] MingW build (was: autotools problems)

strk at refractions.net strk at refractions.net
Wed Dec 7 13:49:59 EST 2005

Ok, thanks to Mark we fixed the MingW issue by:

	- Uncommenting AC_LIBTOOL_WIN32_DLL in configure.in

	- Adding -no-undefined to LDFLAGS for both C++ and C lib

Additionally we added acsite.m4 to the distribution, so future
users will be able to regenerate build scripts.

This calls for 2.2.1 - see 2.2.1 mail (coming next).

--strk;