[geos-devel] Ready for 2.1.2 ?

strk at refractions.net strk at refractions.net
Mon Jun 6 05:07:10 EDT 2005

We'd like to release GEOS 2.1.2, a bugfix and performance
improvement work.

Changes since 2.1.1:

- Segfault fix in Point::isEmpty
- Mem Leak fix in OffsetCurveBuilder::getRingCurve
- Bugfix in LineSegment::reverse
- Added multipolygon buffering test in source/test/testLeaksBig
- Ported JTS robustness patch for RobustLineIntersector
- Removed useless Coordinate copies in OverlayOp::mergeZ()
- Avoided throws by IsValid on invalid input
- Stricter C++ syntax (math.h=>cmath, ieeefp.h in "C" block, ostringstream
  instead of sprintf)
- Better support for older compilers (Polygonizer::LineStringAdder friendship)
- Removed useless Coordinate copies in CGAlgorithms::isOnLine()
- Added support for polygonize and parametrized buffer tests in XMLTester
- Fixed support for --includedir and --libdir
- Fixed Z interpolation in LineIntersector
- Handled NULL results from getCentroid() in XMLTester
- Segfault fix in (EMPTY)Geometry::getCentroid()
- Made polygon::getBoundary() always OGC-valid (no LinearRings)
- Input checking and promoting in GeometryFactory::createMultiLineString()
- Segfault fix in GeometryEditor::editPolygon()

Did anyone other then me test the code yet ?
It is accessible using the branch-2-1 tag of CVS.
Any test or bug report is highly appreciated.

Thanks