[geos-devel] Buffering Multipolygons

Martin Davis mbdavis at VividSolutions.com
Tue May 17 13:46:37 EDT 2005

Nope, I'm still here... for a couple more days.

In JTS buffer works on *everything*, including MultiPolygons.  So this
might be a bug in GEOS.

Martin Davis, Senior Technical Architect
Vivid Solutions Inc.      www.vividsolutions.com
Suite #1A-2328 Government Street Victoria, B.C. V8T 5G5
Phone: (250) 385 6040 - Local 308 Fax: (250) 385 6046