[geos-devel] MinGW Support

Charlie Savage cfis at savagexi.com
Thu Aug 3 14:11:40 EDT 2006

For GEOS 3 it would be really good to support mingw.  I have not been
able to compile the geos 3 head branch using migw for a long time - I
get a series of linker errors that I posted to the last about a month
ago.  Any help fixing them would be appreciated.

Anyway, just tried again after the move to SVN.  And this time I can't
get past autogen didn't work.

$ ./autogen.sh
Running autoheader
' is already registered with AC_CONFIG_FILES.
autoconf/status.m4:848: AC_CONFIG_FILES is expanded from...
configure.in:297: the top level
autom4te: /bin/m4 failed with exit status: 1
autoheader: /usr/bin/autom4te failed with exit status: 1

   Something went wrong, giving up!

Any ideas?

Cahrlie