[geos-devel] RE: JTS Assert class

Martin Davis mbdavis at VividSolutions.com
Mon Feb 6 12:08:53 EST 2006

Yep, that's the intention.

It should be no problem replacing it with the standard C++ assert.  We
only used our own class because at that time Java did not have a
built-in assert facility.

Martin Davis, Senior Technical Architect
Vivid Solutions Inc.      www.vividsolutions.com
Suite #1A-2328 Government Street Victoria, B.C. V8T 5G5