[geos-devel] Building latest CVS HEAD with MSVC++ 8.0

Charlie Savage cfis at interserv.com
Wed Feb 22 19:41:32 EST 2006

Hi Chris,

Yup, understood.  I've been bugging strk a bunch about Windows.  VC++ is
quite close to working again (just the round issue).

Unfortunately, MingW broke (worked fine before) with the change to using
a bunch of static libraries that are linked at the end.  Everything
compiles fine, but a segmentation fault happens when linking.   See
http://sourceforge.net/mailarchive/message.php?msg_id=14729192 for more
info.  Unfortunately, I don't see any easy way to fix this and haven't
found a way to work around it.

Charlie