[geos-devel] Coordinate Sequence Dimensions?

Charlie Savage cfis at savagexi.com
Tue Jul 11 14:20:46 EDT 2006

To create a coordinate sequence via the C API you use this method:

GEOSCoordSeq_create(unsigned int size, unsigned int dims)

If you trace through the code though, the dims is never used.
Coordinate sequences always have 3 dimensions.  I guess there are plans
to have different types of coordinate sequences in the future?

In the SWIG bindings, should I hide this parameter since its not used or
go ahead and expose it (right now its exposed).

Thanks,

Charlie