[geos-devel] Example code to build KML files (ideally in ruby)?

Robert J. Berger rberger at ibd.com
Tue Jul 25 13:07:17 EDT 2006

So interestingly after scouring the Internet with google for many
hours I have not been able to find any example ruby code for building
Google Earth KML files. I've found a few for parsing KML into CSV
files or into hashes, but nothing for going the other way around.

If by chance anyone has any examples of generating KML, particularly
in conjunction with some Ruby GEOS examples, I would be most
appreciative!

Thanks
Rob

Robert J. Berger - Internet Bandwidth Development, LLC.
Voice: 408-882-4755 eFax: +1-408-490-2868
http://www.ibd.com