[geos-devel] CVS GEOS union results

Howard Butler hobu at iastate.edu
Tue Jun 13 11:36:16 EDT 2006

I am incorrect.  PCL/GEOS 2.2.2 also produces a
GEOMETRYCOLLECTION/MULTIPOLYGON.

Geometry A is a number of hexagons that were unioned
together.  Geometry B is a wedge that was created by differencing
geometry A with another (border) polygon in an attempt to "fill" to
the border.  All of these operations were done with GEOS cvs head.