[geos-devel] Unit Tests port

Mateusz Łoskot mateusz at loskot.net
Wed Mar 1 06:10:32 EST 2006

strk at refractions.net wrote:
> I vote for C++ unit testing as well.
> Boost could be a good way to go as it's maybe time to
> get boost into the dependency list for GEOS.
> The shared_ptr<> template starts to get many points
> in my mind.

Thank you very much all for your comments!
I have to say I agree with Paul and strk.
IMO it's best to use UTF in "native language" for project.
So, I vote for C++ UTF, especially I'm going to take closer look
at Boost.Test. I'll do some tests today/tomorrow.

BTW, I like strk's idea to incorporate Boost libraries to GEOS.

Cheers
--
Mateusz Łoskot
http://mateusz.loskot.net