[geos-devel] [UTF] envelope_class_test.cpp fixed for Boost 1.33

Mateusz Łoskot mateusz at loskot.net
Sat Mar 11 08:40:18 EST 2006

Hi,

Sandro, this post is related to our chat on the #postgis in Friday.

I had to fix Unit Tests to be able to build & run them using Boost 1.33.
Usually, I use latest Boost CVS, currently 1.34 so there were some changes
required.

The only change I had to make is to change version

// for Boost 1.34
#define BOOST_TEST_MAIN
#include <boost/test/unit_test.hpp>

to read

// for Boost 1.33
#define BOOST_AUTO_TEST_MAIN
#include <boost/test/auto_unit_test.hpp>

So, in order to enable users to use older and newer versions of Boost
I suppose there may be some #ifdef's required.

In the meantime, I attached unit.tar.gz with fixed envelope_class_test.cpp
file and some small fixes (please, review them) in Makefiles

Cheers
--
Mateusz Łoskot
http://mateusz.loskot.net