[geos-devel] First example of Unit Tests with TUT

Mateusz Łoskot mateusz at loskot.net
Thu Mar 16 05:43:37 EST 2006

strk at refractions.net wrote:
> Thank you Mateusz,

My pleasure!

> They build w/out problems.

Great!

> I've committed them. Next we want them to be run by 'make check'.
> Currently it runs but it's invoked with no args and appears to
> succeed when in fact does nothing. As we discussed on #postgis
> I'll wait for a patch to it.

I've just submitted patch
#65 Command line changes and EOL fixes Unit Test

Now, if geos_unit is executed w/out any command line arguments,
it run all tests.

Is this what you need?

As we discussed on the #postgis,
it could be usefull to divide unit test executables according to
GEOS namespaces.

So, that's not a problem but then geos_unit executable will be replaced
with separate programs per namespace.
Is this OK or you'd have different idea?

Cheers
--
Mateusz Łoskot
http://mateusz.loskot.net