[geos-devel] Namespaces and headers split

Mateusz Łoskot mateusz at loskot.net
Fri Mar 24 06:36:09 EST 2006

strk at refractions.net wrote:
> Yes, taking include out of source/ seems fine to me.

Good!

> CAPI should still reside outside of the main src/ IMHO, as
> it's really an additional interface, and a separate library.

Yes.

> Also, renaming 'source' to 'src' seems good.

Yes.

> Time for SVN ?

That would be the best to move to SVN first.
Then every rename/move/delete operation will be versioned well, so it
makes possible to get back in case of problems.

AFAIK the decision about SVN is in Paul Ramsey's hands. Right?

strk do you mind to move to SVN soon?
Paul, what do you think about moving to SVN soon?

Cheers
--
Mateusz Łoskot
http://mateusz.loskot.net