[geos-devel] Namespaces and headers split

Mateusz Łoskot mateusz at loskot.net
Fri Mar 24 08:40:44 EST 2006

Paul Ramsey wrote:
> Won't be time until Monday or Tuesday next, as I am away until  then...
> you can use the intervening time to be sure you are sure...
> :)

I'm just pushing a proposal with hope that Sandro will make a good decision.

I agree with SVN, but also if Sandro will decide it's not necessary and
my proposal is not good, then situation is clear ;-)

p.s. It's not a secret that I'm often like a demon
whispering from behind your shoulders ;-)))

Cheers
--
Mateusz Łoskot
http://mateusz.loskot.net