[geos-devel] Namespaces and headers split

Mateusz Łoskot mateusz at loskot.net
Fri Mar 24 09:15:26 EST 2006

Sean Gillies wrote:
> On Mar 24, 2006, at 6:40 AM, Mateusz Łoskot wrote:
>> Paul Ramsey wrote:
>>
>>> Won't be time until Monday or Tuesday next, as I am away until
>>> then... you can use the intervening time to be sure you are sure...
>>> :)
>>
>> I'm just pushing a proposal with hope that Sandro will make a good
>> decision.
>>
>> I agree with SVN, but also if Sandro will decide it's not necessary
>> and my proposal is not good, then situation is clear ;-)
>>
>> p.s. It's not a secret that I'm often like a demon
>> whispering from behind your shoulders ;-)))
>

> And maybe a serious issue tracker? Once you've got SVN going, Trac
> (just an example) is not at all hard to install and admin.

Hmm, what's wrong with BT?
http://postgis.refractions.net/bugs/index.php

It's simple but does the job well.

Regarding other tracking tools, Edgewall Trac is my favourite too.
So, if there would be any idea to move Bug Tracker to other engine, I'd
vote for Trac.

BTW, QGIS is also going to migrate current bug tracker from SF.net to
other engine. Here is poll on this subject:
http://postgis.refractions.net/bugs/index.php

p.s. I'm quite surprised Bugzilla has such many votes :-)))

Cheers
--
Mateusz Łoskot
http://mateusz.loskot.net