[geos-devel] left and right buffer

Martin Davis mbdavis at VividSolutions.com
Wed May 17 13:21:27 EDT 2006

Am I missing something?  Isn't this the functionality that negative
buffer distances gives today?

Martin Davis, Senior Technical Architect
Vivid Solutions Inc.      www.vividsolutions.com
Suite #1A-2328 Government Street Victoria, B.C. V8T 5G5
Phone: (250) 385 6040 - Local 308 Fax: (250) 385 6046