[geos-devel] GEOS-3.0.0rc2

Michael Fuhr mike at fuhr.org
Sun Nov 5 10:16:22 EST 2006

On Sat, Nov 04, 2006 at 05:26:53PM -0700, Charlie Savage wrote:
> Thanks - changed checked in.  I will have to do some testing, but
> everything compiles now on Linux.

The build succeeded and passed all regression tests on FreeBSD
6.2-PRERELEASE i386 and Solaris 9/sparc 32-bit, both using
--enable-python --enable-ruby.  Solaris 9/sparc 64-bit also built
and passed all tests, although I didn't configure that build with
the Python and Ruby bindings.

After installing GEOS I built and tested the latest PostGIS on the
above platforms.  All tests passed on all platforms.

--
Michael Fuhr