[geos-devel] GEOS-3.0.0rc2

strk at refractions.net strk at refractions.net
Sun Nov 5 10:52:38 EST 2006

Those 'robustness.xml' testcases are broken.
They are based on  comparison with an 'expected' output, that's
the reason why they are not automatically run by 'make check'.
To really tell wheter it works or not you should *see*
the results.
Try usin the '--sql-output -v' flags to XMLTester and pipe
to psql, then fire-up your preferred GIS client and inspect
the results.

--strk;