[geos-devel] Building GEOS with GDAL

strk at refractions.net strk at refractions.net
Wed Nov 15 13:28:17 EST 2006

On Wed, Nov 15, 2006 at 01:54:26PM -0500, Frank Warmerdam wrote:

> Dropping the geos_c.h.vc entirely would be fine if distributed source
> files include geos_c.h, but then we will need to remove the rule for
> copying geos_c.h.vc to geos_c.h from the source/Makefile.vc.
>
> I'd be wiling to try a fixed up source distribution if you guys like.

I dropped both geos_c.h.vc and version.h.vc, while distributing both.
Makefile.vc has been update in this reguard. The only left is
platform.h.vc which I think we (well, someone else actually)
want to keep maintaining in parallel.

A source distribution should be available automatically as
a snapshot (right Paul?).