[geos-devel] troubles understanding GEOS

Tobias Nothdurft t.nothdurft at tu-bs.de
Tue Nov 28 07:17:26 EST 2006

Hi Carlos.

Thanks for your quick response.

I think a code example would be very helpful.

I also have a tough time realizing the interaction between GEOS and PostGIS. I
know that PostGIS extends PostgreSQL with geometric functions. But i don't
understand how my programm can access a PostGIS-extended database with GEOS.

Or am I off the track?

Tobias