[geos-devel] Open issues

Markus Schaber schabi at logix-tt.com
Mon Oct 30 11:07:57 EST 2006

Hi, all,

Markus Schaber wrote:

> The attached Patch is a first try of follwing this path. But it causes
> clients (geostest, to be exactly) to throw scary warnings, and I assume
> that fixing those warnings in the clients will break source
> compatibility with GEOS 2.X.

As requested, here are those warnings:

geostest.c: In function 'fineGrainedReconstructionTest':
geostest.c:89: warning: assignment discards qualifiers from pointer
target type
geostest.c:96: warning: assignment discards qualifiers from pointer
target type
geostest.c:112: warning: assignment discards qualifiers from pointer
target type
geostest.c: In function 'do_all':
geostest.c:295: warning: passing argument 1 of 'GEOSPolygonize' from
incompatible pointer type

HTH,
Markus

www.nosoftwarepatents.org