[geos-devel] Open issues

strk at refractions.net strk at refractions.net
Mon Oct 30 12:20:43 EST 2006

Have you tried runnign an already compiled postgis (compiled
against 2.2.3) with this new version of the CAPI ?
Have you tried *building* postgis against this new version
of the CAPI ?

(the first 3 warnings seems actually good to me, the last one
haven't looked at more closely, but seems related to the wrong
'constness' we gave (to pointer instead of to object pointed to))

--strk;