[geos-devel] geos for perl

Charlie Savage cfis at savagexi.com
Wed Sep 6 12:53:26 EDT 2006

In the 2.2.xs series you'll have to regenerate your SWIG bindings.  Also
if I remember correctly, python.i was missing in the distribution (but
it is in the CVS branch).

I'd recommend using CVS head though since the SWIG bindings were redone
to use the geos c api and were integrated into the geos build system.

Last, note that Ari did some work a while back on perl bindings but that
was against the 2.2.x series.

Charlie