[geos-devel] Problem with building 3.0.0rc

Mark Cave-Ayland mark.cave-ayland at ilande.co.uk
Sat Dec 29 09:36:55 EST 2007

On Fri, 2007-12-28 at 14:21 -0700, Charlie Savage wrote:

> Can you also spend a bit of time and track down the underlying issue?
> Would be good to now what is broken and why.
>
> Charlie

+1. Since myself & Charlie re-wrote a lot of the autoconf logic, it
wouldn't surprise me if something had managed to slip through. A good
place to start might be to look at which packages are installed, whether
they are hand-compiled or installed using a package manager, and also
the output at the end of configure.

Kind regards,

Mark.

--