[geos-devel] supporting filters

Carl Anderson carl.anderson at vadose.org
Mon May 28 23:28:09 EDT 2007

OGC defines the DWithin and Beyond spatial operators recursively in
section 8.2 of the Filter Encoding 04-095 specification (further
referenced by the WFS and WMS specs)

http://www.opengeospatial.org/standards/filter

anybody feel like bringing up this confusion with the Open Geospatial
Consortium folk.

C.