[geos-devel] Bugs Migrated

Mateusz Loskot mateusz at loskot.net
Wed Nov 21 19:37:55 EST 2007

Howard Butler wrote:
> All,
>
> The bug list has now been migrated to Trac on OSGeo's infrastructure:
>
> http://trac.osgeo.org/geos/report/6

I've tried to clean tickets according to milestones, versions and
components. It's possible I've made a mistake ie. incorrectly assigned
older tickets to milestones, but I hope it's not a problem as these bugs
have been already fixed.

BTW, I've noticed that I'm not getting any notifications from GEOS Trac.
I've configured my e-mail in Trac Settings, however I believe it's not
used as we use LDAP accounts management.

Cheers
--
Mateusz Loskot
http://mateusz.loskot.net