[geos-devel] Bugs Migrated

Chris Hodgson chodgson at refractions.net
Wed Nov 21 19:39:47 EST 2007

I believe the e-mail in your Trac settings is still required and used.
However the notification is a global setting for all users in the Trac
config file for the GEOS Trac instance, AFAIK.

However if I'm wrong and the OSGeo sysadmins have got Trac using the
e-mail out of LDAP I'd love to hear how they did it!

Chris