[geos-devel] Bugs Migrated

Mateusz Loskot mateusz at loskot.net
Wed Nov 21 20:36:39 EST 2007

Chris Hodgson wrote:
> I believe the e-mail in your Trac settings is still required and used.
> However the notification is a global setting for all users in the Trac
> config file for the GEOS Trac instance, AFAIK.

For some of OSGeo Trac instances, I've never set e-mail in settings,
ie. for trac.osgeo.org/osgeo. I just did is today, but I've been
receiving notifications for months without problems. So, I'd say it's
not necessary and LDAP does the job well, but not for GEOS it seems.

Cheers
--
Mateusz Loskot
http://mateusz.loskot.net