[geos-devel] Updated Visual C++ project files

Mateusz Loskot mateusz at loskot.net
Mon Nov 26 10:26:27 EST 2007

Hi,

I updated Visual C++ project files for GEOS.
Now, it uses geos.vsprops in which helpful macros are defined
as a central place where you can put locations of Python and Ruby files.
Then, there should be no need to hack project files. Just use Property
Manager to update values of these macros.

I also hacked geos_wrap.cxx file manually wrapping Python.h with simple
cheat that solves problem with building bindings in debug mode.
Here is related Ticket: http://trac.osgeo.org/geos/ticket/164
I imagine this change will get cleaned by SWIG, but perhaps there is a
way to keep it as is now.

Here is complete changeset:
http://trac.osgeo.org/geos/changeset/2035

Cheers