[geos-devel] OSX 10.5 compile problem

William Kyngesburye woklist at kyngchaos.com
Sun Oct 28 22:00:21 EDT 2007

When compiling on OSX 10.5, I get an error in HCoordinate.cpp:

HCoordinate.cpp: In member function 'long double
geos::algorithm::HCoordinate::getX() const':
HCoordinate.cpp:197: error: 'finite' was not declared in this scope

If I use the 10.4u SDK it compiles (as it does in OSX 10.4).
Something must have changed in <cmath>, but it's beyond me.

PS.  Is there something wrong with the bug tracker?  I registered with
the postgis/geos tracker a year ago and haven't tried logging in until
now.  It tells me the login is incorrect, even when I ask it to send
my password.  I don't see any way to register.

-----
http://www.kyngchaos.com/

"Time is an illusion - lunchtime doubly so."

- Ford Prefect