[geos-devel] Proposing GEOS 3.0.1 or 3.1.0

Mateusz Loskot mateusz at loskot.net
Fri Aug 1 19:56:54 EDT 2008

Martin Davis wrote:
> Seems reasonable to me.
> Am I correct in thinking that the primary functionality change is the
> addition of PreparedGeometry?

Martin,

This is my understanding. Here is an old talk

http://lists.osgeo.org/pipermail/geos-devel/2007-December/

> The SVN history is very long and
> complicated - is there any way of boiling it down to highlight what are
> the key changes that have been made?  Or is it all of equal interest?

Assuming we all provide meaningful log messages while committing
and revision 2046 is the point of GEOS 3.0.0, I do it this way

1) chronological order, ascending

svn log -r 2046:2146 http://svn.osgeo.org/geos/trunk

2) chronological order, descending

svn log -r 2146:2046 http://svn.osgeo.org/geos/trunk

You may add --verbose option to get more details (ie. list of files)

Best regards