[geos-devel] Proposing GEOS 3.0.1 or 3.1.0

Martin Davis mbdavis at refractions.net
Fri Aug 1 19:38:34 EDT 2008

Seems reasonable to me.

Am I correct in thinking that the primary functionality change is the
addition of PreparedGeometry?  The SVN history is very long and
complicated - is there any way of boiling it down to highlight what are
the key changes that have been made?  Or is it all of equal interest?

--
Martin Davis
Senior Technical Architect