[geos-devel] Crash when buffering a geometry

Paul Ramsey pramsey at cleverelephant.ca
Mon Aug 11 14:42:30 EDT 2008

Stephen,

When I integrate your code into my OS/X build and run the unit tests,
I don't get as far as buffering...

---> group: geos::operation::BufferOp, test: test<1>
     problem: unexpected exception
     exception typeid: N4geos2io14ParseExceptionE
     message: "ParseException: Unknown WKB type 0"

Are you certain that WKB fragment is good?

Paul